Lots of the developers, Solution Architects and Business Owners have doubts for Virtualization versus Containers and Cloud Native Application Platform; lots of questions are being discussed based on such doubts; Are containers and PaaS replacing Virtual Machines? What are the benefits Containers and Cloud Native Application Platform over a VM offering?
Together with my colleague Bettina Bassermann and SUSE partners, we will be running a series of blogs and webinars from SUSE (Software Development, Microservices & Container Management, a SUSE webinar series on modern Application Development), and try to address the former questions and doubts about virtualization, containers and cloud native platform in the software development field.
In this webinar, we will be discussing:
- Evolution of Containerization & Virtualization
- Why do we need containers? Is it a Small VM?
- What are the characteristics of a container? Does Container mean Docker Image?
- VM vs Containers, is the later replacing the earlier?
- When to go to VM and when to go to Containers for Software Development
- Containers benefits, challenges, best practices.
- What is containers Orchestrator?
- Deep Dive comparison between Docker, CRI-O and K8s
- What does containers add for Cloud Native Development Platform?
- The Future of Containerization?
Please join us on the 14th of October 2019, 09:00 AM GMT for this webinar.